Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

First animation to cause me to cringe

Haha, I don't even know what to say. I love the gradual decay, seemed like just another Harry Potter parody at first then it took a dive off the deep end. Good stuff.

The Heart of Stone The Heart of Stone

Well...

Im confused, by a lot. I know the parable, but what I dont get is the story. She runs away to a city where she needs god to save her?
Animation went well with the song either way. Looks good.

nahtanojmal responds:

It's my fault sorry and Thank you

The Prince of Saiyans The Prince of Saiyans

Gotta start somewhere.

First of this isn't even really animation.
Its pictures with words on the bottom.
I don't know how much you know about the different types of animation styles out there but I would suggest you find which one you feel most comfortable with and start animating. You can only get better with practice.

The story got my interest, the way its set up for a tale of revenge.

Good luck and I'll keep my eye out for your next episode.

DroLord responds:

Happy you liked the story, and I will have to do like you say and find an animation style. Also, happy to hear your interested in episode 2 :)

Thanks for the review!

Jet Pack Jumper Jet Pack Jumper

Go easy on you? Tough love

Dude, they are plenty of tutorials on this website what you have here is just plain laziness. The basic mechanics are there, but you gotta dress it up a little man.
Increase the difficulty some as well, I breezed through to level 9 under a minute.
Other than that it was okay. I almost didn't play it because it looked so boring. Visuals are very important.

Run Around The World! Run Around The World!

Read the instructions noobs.

Fun game.
People here just dont seem to get the controls. Its not that hard.
Once you get the hang of it its fun

Saucer Shootin Saucer Shootin

No real challage

Extremely easy and boring.
Adding a health bar or better effects would help
The only reason I kept playing was to see what would happen to the redneck.

Hobgoblinlord responds:

Thank you. As a question by too easy was that because you plastered the screen with shots and didn't care about accuracy (which effects final score) or were the waves just that simple for you.

The School Song (Fuck You Too) The School Song (Fuck You Too)

Dude, i dowloaded this years ago and found it again in my itunes. Its so punk. I love it. I would love to hear an album like this or just another song. Keep up your work man :) \m/

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

The drums...

....sound like a pulsing heart beat that keeps this song rocking. Very nice.

Fight The Devil! Fight The Devil!

Hell yea man.

This rocks! Added it to my iTunes library. Gonna rock to this. Props man.

my tattoo idea my tattoo idea

Nice value.

It a nice composition, but I would suggest scanning it next time. It seems a little dark. Or at least adjust the level and contrast.
Other than that its good.

Metallord711 responds:

thank you and iknow, but unfortunately my scanner broke and i was to lazy to go anywhere else haha but its only a sketch drawing of an idea i have for a tattoo so i never meant it to be a masterpiece